Cinnamon Cookie Butter
- 8 oz Remy’s Cinnamon Grahams
- 1 T packed dark brown sugar
- 2 t cinnamon
- ½ t vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- ½ T molasses
- 2 T unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup water
- Place cinnamon grahams in a food processor and process until fine crumbs.
- Add in the dark brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, molasses and melted butter and process until combined.
- Scape down sides of food processor with a rubber spatula, then continue processing mixture. With the motor running, slowly pour in water until mixture is creamy and smooth (you may not use all of the water). Mixture will be runny but will set as it chills.
- Pour into an airtight container. If you would like crunchy cookie butter, mix in an additional 1-2oz cinnamon grahams, crushed into small pieces.
- Refrigerate until it reaches your desired consistency. Cut up your favorite fruit to dip. Like apple pie? Dip apple slices into cinnamon cookie butter and you’ll think you’re in your grandma’s kitchen!