Deconstructed Apple Pie
- 1 Apple (your favorite variety)
- ½-1 t brown sugar
- ¼ t cinnamon
- ¼- ½ t water
- Remy’s Grahams - Honey or Cinnamon!
- Chop apple into bite-sized pieces. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and add desired amount of brown sugar, cinnamon and water.
- Stir to combine and microwave the mixture on high for 2-3 minutes, or until apples are tender.
- Crush up one package of Remy’s Honey or Cinnamon Grahams. Sprinkle on top of cooked apples and enjoy! Feeling crazy – add some Gavin’s Granola on top too!