We're partnering with Good Karma on a special Halloween Giveaway where you can enter for a chance to win yourself and two of your friends all the fixings to make your own Spooky Cupcakes!
- SAFE + FAIR Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 cup Good Karma Pumpkin Spice Nog (use Good Karma Flaxmilk if Nog not available)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (use paleo/dairy-free/vegan chocolate chips, if necessary)
- 1/4 cup Good Karma Flaxmilk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Follow the directions on the SAFE + FAIR Vanilla Cake Mix, substituting Good Karma for water.
- Bake as directed for cupcakes.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, mix together the chocolate chips, milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt. Stir until melted and completely smooth.
- Let the pan cool for about 15 minutes (or until cool enough to place in the refrigerator) and then place the pan in the refrigerator for about 10-20 minutes, stirring after every 5 minutes, or until firm enough to spread on the cupcakes.
- Very lightly reheat it on low heat, stirring constantly, until it's soft enough to spread.