- Follow the directions on the SAFE + FAIR Vanilla Cake Mix, substituting Good Karma for water.
- Bake as directed for cupcakes.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, mix together the chocolate chips, milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt. Stir until melted and completely smooth.
- Let the pan cool for about 15 minutes (or until cool enough to place in the refrigerator) and then place the pan in the refrigerator for about 10-20 minutes, stirring after every 5 minutes, or until firm enough to spread on the cupcakes.
- Very lightly reheat it on low heat, stirring constantly, until it's soft enough to spread.