Toasted Marshmallow Shake
Check out this delicious treat for a dessert or snack. It’s great on a wintry day when you still need something cool, like when you’re sitting by the fire and getting all toasty.
This recipe serves two.
- 2 bags of Remy’s Honey Grahams
- 1 10 oz. package of Dandies Marshmallows
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream of your choice
- 1 cup ice
- Turn on broiler. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray or rub with light amount of oil.
- Place marshmallows on baking sheet and put in broiler for 1-2 minutes maximum. Keep an eye on them for a golden, toasted marshmallow look.
- Remove marshmallows from oven. Set 2 marshmallows aside for topping and let all the marshmallows cool completely.
- Place cooled marshmallows in blender with 1 cup of milk and blend until smooth. Add ice cream and ice, and blend until smooth. Add extra milk if needed.
- Serve in a tall glass topped with 1 toasted marshmallow and 1 handful of Remy’s Honey Grahams.