Apply to be SAFE + FAIR Creative Content Lead
The Creative Content Lead is a critical role that will directly fuel growth for Safe + Fair. Your primary responsibility will be using our creative background to create written content in a manner that speaks the Safe + Fair brand for multiple facets of the organization, ranging from: product copy, digital content (social), promotional content, market news, internal interviews, etc. This role requires collaboration with multiple groups within the business, such as: marketing, sales, operations, and finance. If you have a passion for creative writing, great food and an eagerness to grow a business, then this position provides you with a unique opportunity to explore everything together.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adopt the company’s brand and voice in communication, maintaining a consistent voice across all forms of media
- Create content for site blog, newsletters, social, promotional, etc.
- Publish company e-mail marketing letters, directed towards specific customer segments
- Research market news, product categories, etc. to maintain content relevancy, given the pace of media
- Conduct interviews of internal and external parties as needed
- Organize content into compelling stories to communicate subject matter for target audience
- Develop and manage pipeline for creative content deployment
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications, journalism, English, marketing or related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Integrated Marketing Communications degree or certificate is a plus
- It is necessary to be energetic with a can-do attitude while using independent judgment and prioritization
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt rapidly to changing priorities
- Maintain organization in work with strong attention to detail
If you are interested in applying to a job at The Safe + Fair Food Company, please send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.