Nothing screams summer quite like festive, red, white, + blue popsicles and goodies that hit you in the feels all while satisfying a summertime sweet tooth. With this in mind, we thought what better way to kick off summer fun than with a berrylicious recipe that’s nostalgic, patriotic, + of course, delicious!
Featuring two Safe + Fair favorites, All American Drizzled Popcorn AND Granola, these Berry Bomb Pop Rice Krispie Treats are certain to serve “school’s out, summer is here!” energy that gives us the warm & fuzzies.
Berry Bomb Pop Rice Krispie Treats
What You’ll Need
- 3 cup rice Krispie cereal
- 3 cup All American Drizzled Popcorn
- 1 cup All American Granola
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 (oz) bag marshmallows
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup dried strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 16 ounces of melted white chocolate for decorating
- Sprinkles of choice
- Crafting popsicle sticks
What You’ll Do
- In a large bowl, mix together the rice Krispie cereal with the All American Popcorn & Granola.
- In a tall sauce pot, melt one stick of butter over low heat.
- Add the entire bag of large marshmallows along with the salt and vanilla.
- Stirring the entire time, allow the marshmallows to melt completely.
- Turn off the heat and pour in the All American mix along with the mini marshmallows and dried fruit.
- Stir well until the melted marshmallow has evenly coated the mixture.
- Pour into a parchment lined 9x9 pan and gently press the mixture down to cool.
- Once completely cool, slice the bars into desired shape and dip the end of a popsicle stick into the melted white chocolate.
- Insert the popsicle stick into the bottom center of the Krispie treat.
- Drizzle treats with white chocolate and decorate as you wish with sprinkles.
Serve + Enjoy!