A sweet and easy treat to bake up for your next birthday celebration using Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Granola! These Birthday Cake Mini Muffins are a bite of fun!
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas
- 2 Flax Eggs (or 2 Eggs)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Non-Dairy Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
For The Topping:
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Non-Dairy Butter
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Flour
- 70g Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Granola
- 3 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mash together the bananas, eggs, yogurt, and milk. Then add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix together.
- In a small bowl, mix together the topping ingredients.
- Fill a greased or lined mini muffin tin (or standard muffin pan) with the muffin batter and top each muffin with the granola topping.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of your muffins.
- Mix together the glaze and drizzle over your Birthday Cake Mini Muffins!
Lightly Adjusted Recipe By: Biz @mybizzykitchen