A celebratory breakfast that will fuel you all day long! Make protein overnight oats with Safe + Fair protein, then take it up a notch by transforming it into your own no-bake cake for breakfast!
- 2-4 Tbsp of Plain Non-Dairy Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop of Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Plain Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- About 1/4 Cup Plain Non-Dairy Greek Yogurt
- Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Granola
- Fresh Fruit (Strawberries, Banana, Blueberries, etc.)
- First prepare the overnight oats by mixing together all the ingredients and storing them in a jar to soak and soften overnight.
- To make the cake, line a small bowl with cling wrap and layer the overnight oats along the edges to create a boat shape. (Leave space in the center for your fruit filling).
- Add the cut up pieces of fresh fruit to the center, before covering with another layer of overnight oats sealing the edges of your Proat Cake using a spoon.
- Now, layer on your Granola crust and seal over the edges of the cling wrap nice and tight.
- Let the cake rest for a few hours in the fridge, or overnight.
- Once chilled, turn the proat bowl upside down and coat the cake with the extra yogurt. Top with more granola and fresh fruit.
(Yields 2 Servings)