You know what we love and much as we love, love (try saying that ten times fast!)? Chocolate! What better way to tie together two of our favorite things than with a decadent dessert recipe that’s perfect to serve up on Valentine’s day.
Featuring Safe + Fair’s Chocolate Cupcake Protein Powder, this Cupid-approved Chocolate Cupcake Pudding is so delicious, it’s hard to believe it’s good for you! With 9g of protein per serving, along with a 1 serving of vegetables and a healthy dose of probiotics and prebiotics, this tasty treat can help satisfy both your sweet tooth and your daily nutrition needs.
Whether your relationship status is single, coupled, or somewhere in between, this Chocolate Cupcake Pudding is a must for your Valentine’s Day menu!
Chocolate Cupcake Protein Pudding
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Cupcake Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot (or cornstarch)
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cup nondairy milk
- 10oz bag of dark chocolate chips (or semi sweet)
- Into a large bowl, sift the cocoa powder, chocolate cupcake protein powder, arrowroot and salt.
- Once the dry ingredients are sifted, add them to a sauce pan along with the 4 cups of nondairy milk of your choice.
- Place the saucepan onto the stove over low heat and continually whisk together until the dry ingredients are fully absorbed by the milk.
- Once the dry ingredients are completely dissolved, pour in the chocolate chips and proceed to stir until they are completely melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let cool slightly before filling jars of choice with the pudding.
- Cover the jars and place into the fridge for 4-6 hours, or overnight to set.