Nothing screams summertime quite like a toasted, golden marshmallow squished between two graham crackers and a rich, thick slab of chocolate. But, if you thought there was no way to level up an arguably perfect, traditional s’mores, think again!
We’ve paired the flavors of everyone’s favorite campfire classic with another nostalgic cookie, chocolate chip, for a combination that’s so tasty, it may just take the top spot as summertime's new favorite treat.
Ready to dig into this deliciousness? Read on!
Choco-Chip Campfire Crunch
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bag Safe + Fair Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola
- 4 cup Safe + Fair Dark Chocolaty Drizzled Popcorn
- 2 cup crumbled graham crackers
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- 12 mini chocolate chip cookies, broken
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Flaked sea salt
What You’ll Do:
- In a large bowl, mix together the granola, popcorn, graham crackers, marshmallows and broken chocolate chip cookies.
- Pour mix onto a parchment lined 9x13 baking sheet.
- Drizzle the melted chocolates on top of the cookie crunch mix and sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Allow the chocolate to set prior to packing away.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days