My oh my, there’s just something about this festive pie that really gets you in the holiday spirit! Featuring everyone’s favorite seasonal granola flavor, Chocolate Candy Cane, this delightful dessert is sure to become a staple for all of your holiday celebrations!
Now who’s ready to deck the halls with this delicious dessert?
- 1 Bag Safe+Fair Chocolate Candy Cane Granola
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1.5 cup greek yogurt
- 2oz cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Pulse granola and butter together in food processor to make a wet crumb, & press into pie plate.
- Whip together heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix together yogurt, cream cheese, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips until light + fluffy
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate yogurt mixture until completely mixed in
- Pour onto granola pie crust
- Top with more granola + candy canes for garnish
- Let set in fridge for 2-4 hours before enjoying