Whether you’re looking to kick a craving for fast-food (+ let’s be real, we all get hit with one every now and again), or looking for a delicious and convincing dairy-free alternative to a drive-thru classic, today’s recipe is for you!
After many blends, tweaks, + recipe adjustments, we have perfected the ultimate clean-label copycat Frosty (aka, the thickest, creamiest fast-food milkshake in the junk food game) that we’re certain would fool even the most scrupulous shake aficionado! Featuring a Safe + Fair favorite, plant-based Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder, + a secret ingredient you’d never expect to find in a milkshake recipe, this tasty treat is an easy way to get the whole family (including the picky eaters) to include more veggies and nutrient-rich foods into their diet.
Ready for this mind-blowing blender recipe? Read on!
Clean-Label Copycat Frosty
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Scoop Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- ¾ Cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 3 TBSP Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 3 Medjool Dates, Softened + Pitted
- ½ TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ TSP Butter Extract
- 2 Cups Ice
- Optional: Sprinkles to Garnish
What You’ll Do:
- Add Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder, milk, cauliflower, seed butter, chia seeds, dates, vanilla and cinnamon to a high speed blender and blend on the highest speed until perfectly smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Add ice and blend again until smooth + creamy (about 30 seconds more).
- Pour into two glasses + top with colored sprinkles. Serve + enjoy!