Here's a fun way to use Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Drizzled Popcorn! These cookies are a quick and easy dessert you can make for any celebration!
- 1/3 Bag Crushed Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Drizzled Popcorn
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Certified Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Power
- 1 Flax Egg (or 1 Egg)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Allergen-Friendly White Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Allergen-Friendly Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then add the flax egg, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil and mix to combine.
- Form 2 tablespoon sized cookies and space them out on a lined baking sheet before baking in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before drizzling with allergen-friendly white chocolate and rainbow sprinkles.
Lightly Adjusted Recipe By: Krista @frozen_bananas_