These Drizzled Popcorn Rainbow Cookies are a fun way to use Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Drizzled Popcorn! These cookies are a quick and easy dessert you can make for any celebration!
- 1/3 Bag Crushed Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Drizzled Popcorn
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Certified Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Power
- 1 Flax Egg (or 1 Egg)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
Optional Rainbow Cookies Toppings:
- 1/2 Cup Allergen-Friendly White Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Allergen-Friendly Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then add the flax egg, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil. Mix together the cookie dough ingredients to combine.
- Form 2 tablespoon sized cookie dough mounds and space them out on a lined baking sheet before baking the cookies in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and let them cool before drizzling the rainbow cookies with melted allergen-friendly white chocolate and your favorite rainbow sprinkles.
- You can melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 second intervals.
- Serve the drizzled popcorn rainbow cookies once the white chocolate has set and cooled to room temperature.
Lightly Adjusted Recipe By: Krista @frozen_bananas_