A cute and delicious Easter treat everyone in the family can enjoy! These Easter Granola Cookie Nests are made with your favorite Safe + Fair granola and sugar cookie dough recipe. Decorated with white chocolate and mini candy eggs, this treat will be perfect for any Bunny!
- 1 Batch of Sugar Cookie Dough (any recipe you want)
- Safe + Fair Granola (any flavor you want)
- Allergen-Free White Chocolate
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Candy Eggs or Other Candy
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Prepare the dough of your favorite sugar cookie recipe and use a silicone mini muffin tin to fill with cookie dough, about 3/4 full, pressing down to fill.
- Bake at 350*F for 14-17 minutes, until edges have set and the middle is no longer glossy.
- Take them out from the oven and if the centers of the cookie dough bases haven’t sunk in themselves, use the back of a spoon to push in the center slightly to form your nest.
- Allow the cookie cups to cool completely and then remove them from silicone mold.
- Dip the bottom of the cookie cup into the melted white chocolate and then coat the wet chocolate in spring colored sprinkles. You can easily melt white chocolate in your microwave by warming for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Last, but certainly not least, fill each granola cookie cup with your favorite Safe + Fair Granola and top with chocolate easter eggs to fill the granola cookie nests.
Yield: Amount varies depending on the sugar cookie dough you use.
Recipe By: Abby Thome