Celebrate Halloween with a fun and easy spooky brownie recipe that kids can help make and decorate! These Spooky Brownies for Halloween are a perfect allergen-friendly treat that every trick-or-treater can enjoy!
- 1 Bag Safe + Fair Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 4 Tbsp Non-Dairy Butter
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 2 Tbsp Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 Eggs or Egg Replacements
- Sprinkles and Decorations of Choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F for a light-colored metal pan or glass pan, or 325°F for a dark-colored metal pan. Grease an 8"x8" square or 9" round pan. If using a glass pan, line the pan with greased foil. If you would like to make cupcakes as seen in the video, line a muffin tin with cupcake foils.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, oil, milk, and eggs. Add the Safe+Fair Mix and stir until well combined.
- Spoon batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set (30-35 minutes for a glass pan and 8-10 minutes for cupcakes). Remove from the oven when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost completely clean. Cool completely in the pan before cutting.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy your Spooky Brownies! Store in a tightly sealed container.
Recipe By: A Piece of Cake, Republished with permission from FARE.