Can any bunny guess what Safe + Fair product is baked into these Funfetti cookies? Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder! Each Spring Funfetti Cookie is packed with spring colors of mini chocolate eggs, mini marshmallow bits and of course sprinkles!
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Eggs, smashed
- 1 Cup Marshmallow Bits
- 1/2 Cup Spring Colored Sprinkles
- With a handheld mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Pour in the Vanilla Ice-cream Protein Powder, flour, baking soda, and salt and mix just until cookie dough forms.
- Stir in the smashed chocolate eggs, marshmallow bits and sprinkles and stir until evenly distributed.
- Place cookies dough into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet, two inches apart.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes, remove pan from oven and tap on the counter a few times to flatten cookies slightly.
- Place back into the oven for 3-4 minutes, just until funfetti cookies are set.
(Yields About 24-30 Cookies)
Note: For extra decoration, once cookies have cooled, melt white chocolate and drizzle half of the cookie with chocolate, and add additional spring sprinkles and mini marshmallows.
Recipe By: Abby Thome