One little bite that is packed with a nutritious punch! Allergen friendly and loaded with nutrients with the addition of Safe and Fair’s Vanilla Ice cream Protein Powder. These little bites are moist like pound cake and absolutely delicious!
- 1 Cup of Roasted Sweet Potato Flesh
- 3 Cups Certified Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 3 Scoops Safe +Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Plain Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- 3/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- Allergen-Friendly Dark Chocolate Chips
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick baking spray and preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until batter is smooth with little flecks of oats.
- Scoop the batter into mini muffin tin, just to the top of muffin cup, and place a few chocolate chips on each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 14-17 minutes, until tops bounce back once pushed.
- Let cool slightly before removing from muffin tin and cooling on a wire rack.
- Store the muffins in the fridge for about 7 days.
(Yields About 30 Mini Muffins)
Note: For roasted sweet potato, wash one medium sweet potato and poke a few holes into the potato with a fork. Bake at 400°F for one hour. Slice baked sweet potato open and scoop out the inside.
Recipe By: Abby Thome