Sweet and salty Valentine's Day Snack Bowls that are perfect for movie nights, date night, and everything in-between! Sweet, salty, tangy, spicy, chewy, and crunchy! These fun snack bowls have something for everyone to LOVE!
- 8 Cups of Safe + Fair Sea Salt Seasoned Popcorn
- 1.5 Cups Safe + Fair Anything But Plain Granola
- 1 Cup Watermelon Gummies
- 1 Cup Dried Banana Chips
- 1 Cup Safe + Fair Sweet Jalapeño Protein Chips
- 20 Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Thirty minutes before snack time, place the dark chocolate melting wafers in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds at time, stirring between, until melted. This should take 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
- Place a piece of parchment paper or wax paper on the counter. Dip half the Sweet Jalapeño Protein Chips into the dark chocolate and set on the paper. They will harden in about ten minutes.
- Now, build your Valentine's Day Snack Bowls! First layer in popcorn, top with granola, gummies, banana chips and the chocolate covered sweet jalapeño chips.
- Finally, enjoy your Valentine's Day Snack Bowls with your favorite people! Feel free to jazz these bowls up with other fun allergen-friendly additions you have on hand!
(Yields 4 Large Snack Bowls)
Recipe By: Biz Velatini