Super easy chocolate chip protein muffins featuring Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein! Great for breakfast, snacks, and healthy on-the-go fuel.
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free Oat Flour (or 2 Cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats, ground)
- 1/4 Cup Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Flax Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/4 Cup Creamy Seed Butter
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line or grease a muffin tin, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together. (if using oats instead of oat flour, use a blender to grind the oats into a fine flour first, then add Safe + Fair Kids Protein Powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and blend again).
- Whisk the milk, flax eggs, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the seed butter and maple syrup together.
- Combine wet batters to the dry batter, mix until cake-like batter is formed, and fold in chocolate chips
- Spoon into lined muffin tin, filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips to taste, and place into oven for 18-22 minutes or until center comes out clean with toothpick.
(Yields 10-12 Muffins)
Recipe Inspiration From: Lindsay Cotter of Cotter Crunch