All The Ways You Can Use Protein Powder
From blending some up into smoothies to shaking up a scoop in a glass of milk or water, there are hundreds of innovative ways you can be using your Safe + Fair Kids Protein Powder!
Get a boost of inspiration with some of our favorite ideas!
- Smoothies: Protein powder always goes well in a delicious breakfast smoothie or afternoon pick-me-up! Toss in your favorite protein powder flavor along with non-dairy milk, water, yogurt, or juice. Add frozen fruits, veggies (sneak in those dark leafy greens), nuts, seeds, or any other smoothie enhancers you'd like and blend away!
- Oatmeal and Hot Cereals: You can add a scoop of protein to your morning bowl of oatmeal, overnight oats, chia pudding, quinoa flakes, or any other hot grain cereal for an added protein and nutrition boost!
- Pancakes, Waffles, and French Toast: Add a scoop of protein to you pancake or waffles batter! You can also add a scoop to your French Toast soaking batter!
- Yogurt and Parfaits: Mix in a scoop of protein to you favorite yogurt, top it with some delicious Safe + Fair granola and you've got one delicious and nutritious snack!
- Muffins: Protein muffins are perfect for a quick grab-and-go breakfast or after-school snack! From bite-sized mini muffins to a hearty bakery-style muffins, protein powder is a great addition to you recipe.
- Quick Breads: Ever have chocolate cupcake banana bread? We think it's time you give it a try by adding in some protein powder to your next load of bread!
- Cakes, Cupcakes, Doughnuts: Adding extra nutrition and protein to your favorite desserts is a win for everyone! Whether you add protein powder right into your batter or you mix it into your icing, you'll have one healthy feel-good dessert on your hands!
- Cookies, Brownies, & Bars: No treat is complete with out that scoop of Safe + Fair protein!
- Homemade Ice Cream and Frozen Pops: Whether you have an ice cream maker or your like to blend up some banana "nice cream", adding in a scoop of protein powder is a great way to enhance the nutrition in your cool creamy treat! You can add it to homemade fudgesicles or ice pops too!
- Cereal Milk: Shake up a scoop of protein in the milk you'll be using to pour over your bowl of cereal or granola in the morning for a simple way to start the day with all the nutrition you need!
- Energy Bites and Granola Bars: You can mash or blend in a scoop of protein powder to your next batch of no-bake energy bites or favorite homemade granola bars!
- Cookie Dough or Dessert Hummus: Add it to vegan cookie dough made with beans or a delicious dessert hummus with chickpeas for a super protein-packed snack or dip for fruit and crackers!
- Nut or Seed Butters: You can whip up some nutrient packed allergy-friendly Nutella using sunflower seeds and chocolate cupcake protein!
The protein possibilities are endless! We want to see the delicious creations you whip-up for your family! Tag us on Instagram @safeandfair #safeandfair and show us your unique recipe ideas!