Looking for a fun, festive, & most importantly, delicious treat to serve your friends and family this St. Patrick’s day? You’re in luck (pun intended!)! Featuring the nostalgia and charm (again, pun intended!) of your favorite childhood cereal, Lucky Charms, & the festive, sweet flavor of Birthday Cake from Safe+Fair Birthday Cake Granola & Popcorn, this tasty treat is the perfect way to get the paddy started this St. Patrick’s day!
Leprechaun Birthday Cake Bait
- 1 bag Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Granola
- 4 cup Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Drizzled Popcorn
- 3 cup Chex Mix Cereal
- 1/2 cup mini green chocolate candies
- 1 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- 2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- + 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted for garnish
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss together the Chex cereal, Birthday Cake Granola + Drizzled Popcorn with the 2 cups melted chocolate chips until the melted chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Fold in the mini green candies and marshmallows.
- Pour this mixture onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Drizzle the additional 1 cup of melted white chocolate chips on top of the Leprechaun Bait.
- Top with rainbow sprinkles and allow the chocolate to set before storing in an airtight container.