If you’re anything like us, you like to get the most out of the most important meal of the day—breakfast! When it comes to building our brekkie, we have a few nutrition non-negotiables that ensure we stay fueled, full, and focused as we kick start our day.
Let’s breakdown our morning meal must-have's:
- Must include fiber (preferably from whole grains).
- Must include protein, which helps us stay satiated and fueled for the day ahead.
- Must include at least 1-2 servings of fruits or vegetables.
If you’ve been looking to step up your breakfast game with a more nutrient-packed meal, we’re here to help! Today, we’re breaking down our favorite nutritious breakfast recipe that checks all the boxes for a healthy start to the day. With protein, fiber, whole-grains, and the option to easily customize with your favorite fruits, our Protein Granola Pancakes are sure to become a breakfast staple for you and your family!
Protein Granola Pancakes
- 2 cups Pancake Mix of Choice
- 2 cups Water
2 scoops Safe+Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup Safe+Fair Granola (flavor of choice!)
- Optional Additions: Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Almonds, Walnuts, Chia Seeds, Blueberries, Bananas, Strawberries, or Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Mix pancake mix with water.
- Add Safe+Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder, Safe+Fair Granola, and any other mix-ins you'd like.
- Spray heated pan with cooking spray. Pour batter evenly into pan to make individual pancakes.
- Cover and cook evenly on both sides.
- Add additional fruit and your favorite pancake toppings to garnish.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!