Each and every year, our teachers pour their heart and soul into our little ones, helping to shape who they are, how they think, and ultimately, where they will go as the learn, grow, and develop into our future leaders and innovators. With all that they do for our kiddos, we love having the opportunity to show our gratitude each year during Teacher Appreciation Week.
If you’ve been wracking your brain for school-friendly, allergy-safe gift ideas to celebrate the wonderful educators in your family’s life, we’re here to help! We’ve rounded up our list of the best gift ideas to show the school house heroes the love they deserve.
To all the teachers out there, cheers to you & all that you do, in and outside the classroom.
The Best School-Friendly, Allergy-Free Gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week
Edible Gift Ideas
Like the saying goes, the way to someone’s heart is through their belly. What better way to dote on the teachers in your life than with delicious, school-safe + allergy-friendly treats and eats we’re certain they’ll love.
- Clean-Label Popcorn-The ultimate after school snack!
- Fun + Fresh Fruit Arrangements or Gift Baskets
- Curate a Collection of their Favorite Chocolates
- Build a Breakfast Box Filled with Grab + Go Brekkie Foods, like Allergy-Free Granola, Bars, & Homemade Baked Goods
- Make a Snack Pack with Good-For-You Goodies, Including both Sweet + Savory Options
- Fill a Mini-Cooler with their Favorite Drinks, like Iced Tea, Sparkling Water, Coffee Drinks, or Soft Drinks.
Self-Care Gift Ideas
When it comes to selflessness, teachers take the cake. Treat them to some TLC with these self-care-centric gifts that are perfect for post-school pampering.
- Cozy Weighted Blanket
- Clean, Non-Toxic Candles
- Stress-Relieving Essential Oils
- Fragrance Diffuser
- Create an “At-Home Spa Day” Gift Basket complete with Bath Bombs, Salts, Scrubs, & Lotions.
- Adult Coloring Books
While it may surprise your little ones, who often think their teachers actually live at school (we know we did!), we love gifting thoughtful home items we know the teachers in our lives will love. These are a few of our favorites!
- Low-Maintenance House Plants + Succulents
- Insulated Cups, Tumblers, Bottles, + Mugs
- Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Thoughtful Coffee Table Books
- Unique Alarm Clocks
- Air Purifier (for home or classroom!)
We know there are a few must-have items for teachers that help them get through the school day grind. What better way to show your appreciation than to gift them an upgraded version of some of these daily necessities we’re sure they’ll put to use.
- Label Maker to Optimize Classroom Organization
- Adult Lunch Box or Bento Box
- Desk Organizers to Keep their Workspace Tidy
- Planners, Agendas, + Calendars
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
This year, show the incredible educators in your family’s life gratitude for all that they do this Teacher Appreciation Week with one or more of these thoughtful gifts we’re certain they’ll love!