When it comes to celebrating this big, beautiful, blue planet we call home, there truly isn’t enough time or ways to express how grateful we are for clean air, clean water, and the ability it has given us to produce clean-label products. Today, in honor of Earth Day, we’re sharing a gorgeous, globe-inspired vegan protein shake that’s festive & features a host of superfood ingredients. The best part of all? This dreamy, creamy protein-packed vegan shake tastes indulgent while providing major health & wellness benefits.
Cheers & bottoms up to taking care of ourselves, our families, & our planet this Earth Day.
Swoon-wEARTHY Superfood Shake
What You’ll Need
Yields 2 shakes
For the Superfood Shake
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup diced frozen avocado
- 1.5 cup diced frozen pineapple
- 1.5 cup vanilla oat milk ( + 1/2 cup if needed)
- 2 scoops Safe + Fair Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1.5 tsp organic blue spirulina powder
For the Matcha-Coco Whip
- 2 cup coconut whipped cream
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder
What You’ll Do
- Mix together in a small bowl to fully incorporate the green matcha into the coco-whipped cream.
- In a blender, add the bananas, avocado, pineapple, oat milk, Safe + Fair Protein Powder, coconut cream, and blue spirulina.
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- In your drinking glass of choice, smear the green matcha-coco whip into dollops along the inside of the glass.
- Pour in the Superfood Shake.
- Top with more matcha-coco whip.