The festive cozy winter season calls for a mug of hot chocolate! A deliciously creamy dairy-free Winter Wonderland Hot Chocolate recipe with Safe + Fair kids protein powder and chocolate candy cane granola for a family-friendly winter wonderland treat!
- 1 Scoop Safe + Fair Vanilla Ice Cream Kids Protein Powder
- 1 Scoop Safe + Fair Chocolate Cupcake Kids Protein Powder
- 2 Cups Non-Dairy Milk of Choice
- 3 Tablespoons Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Safe + Fair Chocolaty Candy Cane Granola
- Blend the Safe + Fair vanilla protein and 1 cup of the non-dairy milk together before freezing it in ice cube trays (about 2 hours).
- Blend and heat the Safe + Fair chocolate protein with 1 cup of non-dairy milk on the stove or in the microwave until the chocolate protein powder is dissolved.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl, in 30 second increments in your microwave, and dip the rim of your mug in the melted chocolate. While the chocolate is still wet, dip the chocolate rim into the candy cane granola.
- Add a few vanilla ice cubes to your chocolate rimmed mug and pour the protein hot chocolate over the vanilla ice cubes. (This helps make your hot chocolate recipe come to a safe sipping temperature for kids!)
- Enjoy your Winter Wonderland Hot Chocolate with some Safe + Fair popcorn for the ultimate cozy treat!
Makes 1-2 Drinks